Brand: A2S Protection
- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: A2S Survival TM (Team) K2-peak is a complete paracord survival bracelet that includes: High-Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper, use it also as Emergency Knife. Emergency Whistle creates noise levels of up to 100db. Comes with a useful leaflet with instructions, survival tips & ideas.
- SIZES THAT FITS EVERYBODY: For Men Women Teens Kids We provide 4 Fixed Sizes + 1 Adjustable size. Fixed Size variations: 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0 inches. Adjustable Size variations fits all wrist sizes between 8 - 9,5 inches. Please check the size instruction image, measure your wrist & be sure that you selecting the right variation before ordering. Please notice both bracelets in each set are the same size.
- UNMATCHED POWER & VERSATILITY yet FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Wide Range of Colors, made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Parachute Cord, buckle with built-in Compass, Fire-Starter, Emergency Blade & Whistle. Emergency gear necessary for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Make the A2S Paracord Bracelet an indispensable survival accessory for any camping, fishing, hiking or hunting trip. MAGNESIA ROD (Flint Fire Starter) gives you a secure solution when lighting a fire is a matter of an emergency. Rub the rod to the to get spark and fire under any weather conditions. Please check the fire starter instructions image.
- TESTED FOR EXCELLENCE: Has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use it as a trap, make a shelter, or use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING.
Details: THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL TOOL Imagine the following scenario: You and your friends are on a camping trip and you decide to take your kayak out for a quick solo spin on the river before it gets dark. Dressed up in just shorts and with your backpack, at the campsite, you start your trip. A few miles down the river an unexpected current suddenly throws you out of your kayak and you smash your leg against a rock. Wet, hurt and left alone you realize that you are in trouble and the only thing that you have with you is what you have on you - your A2S Paracord bracelet. Night is approaching fast. You start feeling cold and notice you have problems with your hand coordination. You have to do something fast to get your body temperature up. You manage to gather some kindling and wood. With a sigh of relief, you unravel your A2S paracord and use some of its fine inner strands as tinder. By scraping the striker in your bracelet against the rod you manage to generate sparks and ignite the tinder. Minutes later you are sitting in front of a comfortable fire. Things are looking up! Now feeling warmer you decide to use the scraper as an Emergency Knife and cut off a piece of your paracord to string up a clothes line and dry your wet garments. Back in dry clothing again you know you have to do something about that injured leg. You find a suitable branch, splint your leg against it and secure it with your paracord. You realize that your friends at the campsite are probably looking for you and blow your EMERGENCY WHISTLE to reveal your exact location. Should they not find you, you decide to navigate your way back to the campsite in the morning using the built-in COMPASS. Luckily you gave your friend the other A2S Protection K2-peak bracelet in the 2-pack set and within a few short hours, you hear the reassuring sound of your friend's whistle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.