Brand: Don't Die In The Woods
- TOUGHEST ULTRALIGHT EMERGENCY TENT ON EARTH - Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlexTM mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary mylar. With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams, this is a truly reusable survival tube tent built to withstand harsh weather conditions. The perfect balance of durability & weight at 9.5 oz.
- "ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE SURVIVAL GEAR" - your words, not ours. Designed for hiking, camping, and outdoor adventures to pack away ultralight & compact and set up quick with room for two adults. NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat for cold, wet, or hot weather survival and countless other uses year-round.
- SET UP IN A SNAP - Simply run the 20 ft paracord through the tent and tie up between two trees. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners, and climb in. The 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivey, or space blanket if no trees around.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PARACORD & REINFORCED SEAMS - Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We've tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create a reliable, reusable emergency shelter. Stash these emergency tents everywhere - in your cars, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, and backpacks.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You won't find a tougher mylar survival tent anywhere. Guaranteed. 50% PROFITS TO CHARITY - When you buy from 50/50 Goods, half the profits are donated to conservation efforts around the world.
Publisher: Don't Die In The Woods
Details: The toughest mylar survival tent you'll find anywhere - guaranteed. Designed for hikers and outdoor adventurers, the DDITW PRO Ultralight Survival Tent provides year-round protection for 2 adults from harsh weather in any season.
Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We've tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available. Our HeatFlexTM mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary mylar to withstand harsh weather conditions and rocky terrain. With 425-lb strength paracord, reinforced tape seams, and a nylon storage sack, this tent is reusable and built to last.
To Use: Simply run the paracord through the tent and tie the ends to a tree or bush. Anchor the corners down with rocks or gear, and climb inside. [Tip: If you can't find anything to tie the rope to, the 80 sq ft of mylar makes a great emergency sleeping bag].
NASA-designed mylar reflects up to 90% heat to help conserve body heat in cold weather. [Tip: In hot conditions, turn the tent inside out to aim the silver side OUT to reflect heat away]. It is also waterproof and light reflective for countless survival uses year-round.
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping tent. Warning: Mylar is not fireproof. Keep away from heat and flames. Warning: Adult supervision is required due to strangulation and suffocation hazards. HeatFlexTM and Don't Die In The WoodsTM are trademarks of 50/50 Goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.